Effective: April 1, 2022
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Directly from you when you use our website; and
Our affiliates, services providers, business, parties, and other third parties.
• Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
• Demographic information, such as age, date of birth, gender, company information; and
• Login information, such as username and password.
While you may provide your billing or credit card information to make a purchase from us, this information is handled by our third-party service providers.
Cookies. We use a third party web service that uses “cookies” technology. A cookie is a very small text file that a website can save onto your computer’s hard disk to store your information and settings. When you log on, the cookie tells us whether you have visited us before or are a new visitor. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Website. More can be found here.
Additionally, we use certain third-party service providers, including specifically Google Analytics, to assist us by providing analytics information for our Website. For more information about Google Analytics’ privacy practices, see here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on the Websites by Google Analytics by installing the following browser extension from Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Use Of Information Collected
We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on our Website via a third party to:
• Deliver services, such as products, information, or newsletters you request or purchase;
• Alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
• Complete a transaction or service requested by you;
• Fulfill the terms of a promotion;
• Ensure our Website is relevant to your needs;
• Enforce our agreements with you;
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and legal standards;
• Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
• Contact you in response to sign up forms such as “Contact Us” or “Shop or Buy”.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Sharing And Disclosure Of Information
We may disclose aggregated and/or de-identified information about our users without restriction. We may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
• To fulfill a service to you. For example, we may hire companies to help provide products or services, like a shipping company that may deliver packages or any other third party that is needed to assist in the completion of transactions requested by you. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personally identifiable information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
• To third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Website and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these third parties will not use the personally identifiable information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such third-party service providers that help us administer our website will have access to users’ personal information, if you do not wish for our third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personal information to us.
• To complete your purchases. If you choose to make a purchase on our Website, we may collect from you your credit card number, billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other personally identifiable information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).
• To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of our company and or to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
• To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
• To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
Collection And Use Of Information From Children Under The Age Of 13
To ensure compliance with federal law, our website does not maintain information provided by children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us as set forth below.
1. UPDATING AND CORRECTING INFORMATION
If you need to change your Personal Information, you may update or correct this information by logging into your account and accessing either the “Profile” section within your account or the “Settings” section. We encourage you to update your Personal Information promptly if it changes.
2. YOUR CHOICES
We provide you with the ability to opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us. If you wish to discontinue receiving promotion emails, you can opt-out by using the link on the bottom of any promotional email you receive from us.
Please note that you cannot opt-out of receiving administrative and transaction-related emails from us. These emails relate to your account or your purchase.
3. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information collected from you. Personal information is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible to authorized employees. We also practice measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as perfect security. As a result, although we strive to protect personally identifying information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us through or in connection with the Services that we store on our systems or that is stored on our service providers’ systems.
6. COMMENTS AND CONCERNS